Noah's News

What's new with Noah?
SPRING BREAK... need I say anything else!


Evan's Baseball...Travel League

  • 4/19 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 4/25 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 4/30 @ Columbus (Premier Day) 6pm
  • 5/02 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/03 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/16 @ Grove City 6pm & 8pm
  • 5/31 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/06 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 6/13 @ Grove City 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/27 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 7/11 Tournament @ RV TBA
  • 7/12 Tournament @ RV TBA

Makaleigh's Spring Fastpitch Schedule

  • ALL GAMES ARE DOUBLE HEADERS
  • GAMES TIMES ARE @ 1 & 3
  • 4/5 @ Bellevue WON 13-2 & 22-5
  • 4/19 @ Margaretta
  • 4/26 HOME
  • 5/3 HOME
  • 5/10 @ Margaretta
  • 5/17 @ Perkins

Friday, November 7, 2008

Vegetable Soup

I just made my very first pot of vegetable soup ever! Gramma T's recipe was easy and delicious! I thought it was more difficult than a couple cans here and a few potatoes there. Scott & I will definitely enjoy a good cup of soup on a chilly weekend coming ahead. Of course the kids won't eat this...Noah could smell the aroma after school, but was quick to say he wouldn't like it!

Oh and by the way, after work I checked on the motorcyclist that hit the deer. His girlfriend had said, he ended up getting checked out at the ER. Greg ended up with a black eye & a puss sack under the eye. The bike on the other hand, wasn't so lucky, goes into the shop for repairs on Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Bea said...

GEEZ LOUISE! You had my mouth watering for some veggie soup...I thought you were going to SHARE the recipe...but noooooo you just told us how GOOD your's was! hahaha

You are right this is going to be a GREAT week-end for soup! hmmm chilli sounds good right about now, oh thanks Stacy! now ya got me thinking about FOOD!