It wasn't soooo bad! Scott had to work, so I ventured off myself. I got up after he left for work around 6am. The kids were all still asleep, so my exit was a fast and easy escape. I went to Wal-Mart with my list in tow. And with my surprise, I got everything I wanted for the kids! My shopping this year has officially started...and I'm soooo excited?! I also hit up Target, Old Navy and Lowes.
The crazy ladies that start shopping at 3am and shop all day for the best buys...my props to you! Okay, I'm 4 hours into shopping and I'm exhausted! This kind of thing isn't for me...fighting the mob of angry ladies trying to get the last and only toy made to mankind is madness! Pushing and running over me with their carts aren't cool, I just must say! Remember the years of the Cabbage-Patch Kids???? No more is needed to be said...
Catch-up Time AGAIN!!!
15 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment