Noah's News

What's new with Noah?
SPRING BREAK... need I say anything else!


Evan's Baseball...Travel League

  • 4/19 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 4/25 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 4/30 @ Columbus (Premier Day) 6pm
  • 5/02 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/03 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/16 @ Grove City 6pm & 8pm
  • 5/31 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/06 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 6/13 @ Grove City 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/27 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 7/11 Tournament @ RV TBA
  • 7/12 Tournament @ RV TBA

Makaleigh's Spring Fastpitch Schedule

  • ALL GAMES ARE DOUBLE HEADERS
  • GAMES TIMES ARE @ 1 & 3
  • 4/5 @ Bellevue WON 13-2 & 22-5
  • 4/19 @ Margaretta
  • 4/26 HOME
  • 5/3 HOME
  • 5/10 @ Margaretta
  • 5/17 @ Perkins

Friday, November 7, 2008

Veggie Soup Recipe


You are so funny! Okay Brenda...the recipe is as follows: 1 big can of Veg-all veggies drained, 1 big can of V-8 juice, 1 regular size can of beef broth, onion, a few extra potatoes cut up and the secret ingredient is a can of beef shredded with the juice added. Yum-Yum!!! I put into the crock-pot first thing in the morning on high. Add a grilled cheese sandwich on the side for a delicious meal! Oh and a picture to tantalize you with... hehehe. Hmmm...Now I have your mouth watering, can you smell that aroma?

XOXO

1 comment:

Bea said...

I made your Veggie Soup today! It is soooo good and I know you are going to find this hard to believe..but it LOOKS and SMELLS just like the picture! LOL
Sure beats fixing a big roast and then shredding it and then adding all the other ingredients..this was waaaay more easier!
Thanks!