Noah's News
What's new with Noah?
SPRING BREAK... need I say anything else!
Evan's Baseball...Travel League
- 4/19 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
- 4/25 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
- 4/30 @ Columbus (Premier Day) 6pm
- 5/02 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
- 5/03 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
- 5/16 @ Grove City 6pm & 8pm
- 5/31 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
- 6/06 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
- 6/13 @ Grove City 2pm & 4pm
- 6/27 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
- 7/11 Tournament @ RV TBA
- 7/12 Tournament @ RV TBA
Makaleigh's Spring Fastpitch Schedule
- ALL GAMES ARE DOUBLE HEADERS
- GAMES TIMES ARE @ 1 & 3
- 4/5 @ Bellevue WON 13-2 & 22-5
- 4/19 @ Margaretta
- 4/26 HOME
- 5/3 HOME
- 5/10 @ Margaretta
- 5/17 @ Perkins
My Life Just Ended...
We came home to a mess, just one mess. One that I didn't want to ever happen!!! Saturday morning, Makaleigh had basketball pictures followed by practice. Scott and Noah had dropped her off, then met me after work to get a few groceries. We decided to get a bite for breakfast quick, and Scott respond with "Oh SH__! I don't think I put the dogs in the cage." Thinking that the dogs would be on their best behaviors, we didn't rush home that minute. We went to get the few groceries that we needed, and now to the home front. I peek through the window to see Apollo sitting in front of the kitchen sink soaking up the heat from the air vent. Jack and Rocky are MIA. I opened the door and the dogs came running. Laundry room, hallway, kitchen, and dining room escaped untouched by disaster. So we finished unloading the truck. Scott walks to the front living room to inspect the rest of the house and finds 'the mess.' I don't remember Scott exact words, but I do remember is the tone in his voice. He voice made me tremble inside with fear, I was scared. As I walk in there the thought that came to mind was my cat was chewed up laying on the floor not able to move. Noooo, it was much worse.......the dogs or dog(I think, Jack) had taken my camera lenses out of the case and chew on it like a bone! What... are you serious.... YES! I start to cry, get down on my hands and knees picking up pieces like I was going to save my passion for photos. While picking up the pieces, Jack the youngest dog, comes over to say sorry with a kiss. Sorry, a kiss isn't good enough for me! I'm definitely holding a grudge for a long time!Apollo had tried to get a pack of gum out of my jacket pocket by chewing and gnarling on the pocket. I yelled and screamed at him and didn't talk to him for three days. Finally on the third day, I was on the computer and he came up to rest his head on my leg. Of course with the sad puppy dog eyes saying "I'm sorry will you please pet me?" Dog... a man's best friend! Whatever..... I'm choosing the wrong friends! laugh~laugh
Here are some photos... slobber was everywhere! Teeth marks and slobber cover the lens. The metal prongs are bent and buttons are missing. I'm not a happy camper!
No comments:
Post a Comment