Noah's News

What's new with Noah?
SPRING BREAK... need I say anything else!


Evan's Baseball...Travel League

  • 4/19 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 4/25 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 4/30 @ Columbus (Premier Day) 6pm
  • 5/02 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/03 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/16 @ Grove City 6pm & 8pm
  • 5/31 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/06 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 6/13 @ Grove City 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/27 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 7/11 Tournament @ RV TBA
  • 7/12 Tournament @ RV TBA

Makaleigh's Spring Fastpitch Schedule

  • ALL GAMES ARE DOUBLE HEADERS
  • GAMES TIMES ARE @ 1 & 3
  • 4/5 @ Bellevue WON 13-2 & 22-5
  • 4/19 @ Margaretta
  • 4/26 HOME
  • 5/3 HOME
  • 5/10 @ Margaretta
  • 5/17 @ Perkins

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One Crazy Cat!

My crazy cat, Tom just found out that we had fish. I had changed the water in the bowl & sat on the table to answer the phone. Tom's was like "Um, what is that moving inside that bowl? I will investigate." He jumps from his food table and onto the bench of our dining set, with his eyes glued to the fish. First he tries to hit at them through the glass. Then that wasn't enough, he sticks his head into the bowl. And let me just say, Tom was doing all this with Makaleigh sitting at the table doing homework across from him and myself chatting on the phone. He was fixated on one thing! FISH FOR DINNER!


Look at how intense Tom is at watching the fish move in our bowl.


Now that I have move the fish bowl to is rightful place, I worry at night. I have caught Tom, perched up and ready to make his move when the timing is right. Crazy Cat!

1 comment:

Bea said...

OHHHHH Tom is soooo cute! He makes me miss my cats! I had two cats that lived to be 19 yrs old. I loved them soooo much. BUT told myself I will NEVER allow anymore around here, I get too attached and hard to let them go! But he sure is a cutie!
Luv 2 ALL!...Even TOM!

ps. FUNNY the word I had to type in the 'word verification box' had TOM at the end hahahahahahaha