For the last couple of weeks, we have gotten snow, LOTS of snow. But the temperatures have been FREEZING! We have been cooped up in the house with school cancellations, and our work schedules weren't being co-operative. A break in the weather (as far as temperatures), so we seen our chance to take the kids sledding. Jack, our youngest of the three dogs (and least to run off) went with us.
Makaleigh and Noah were racing down the hill. And Noah tried to bring Jack down on the sled with him...Jack wanted NO action! It was funny to see him running down the hill with the sound the Noah screaming behind him on his heels.
Noah & Makaleigh racing each other down the hill.
Noah crashing at the feet of Dad.
Makaleigh having a blast sledding!
I think Scott had just as much fun as the kids did! Laughing at the times of Makaleigh and Noah wrecking into each other, and Jack not wanting to be a part of the sled team. Scott and Noah went down together, only to turn into a human snowball! I have never laughed sooooo hard, and now looking at the photos again...makes me laugh like I just seen it for the first time! I just had to post as a slide show(shown just above this blog "A Day of Sledding").

Makaleigh & Noah after a day of sledding!
Makaleigh and Noah were racing down the hill. And Noah tried to bring Jack down on the sled with him...Jack wanted NO action! It was funny to see him running down the hill with the sound the Noah screaming behind him on his heels.
I think Scott had just as much fun as the kids did! Laughing at the times of Makaleigh and Noah wrecking into each other, and Jack not wanting to be a part of the sled team. Scott and Noah went down together, only to turn into a human snowball! I have never laughed sooooo hard, and now looking at the photos again...makes me laugh like I just seen it for the first time! I just had to post as a slide show(shown just above this blog "A Day of Sledding").
Makaleigh & Noah after a day of sledding!








1 comment:
OH! they looked like they were having a BALL! Oh to be young again! Glad to see the 'old man' out enjoying himself too! hahahaha
Post a Comment