Noah's News

What's new with Noah?
SPRING BREAK... need I say anything else!


Evan's Baseball...Travel League

  • 4/19 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 4/25 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 4/30 @ Columbus (Premier Day) 6pm
  • 5/02 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/03 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/16 @ Grove City 6pm & 8pm
  • 5/31 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/06 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 6/13 @ Grove City 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/27 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 7/11 Tournament @ RV TBA
  • 7/12 Tournament @ RV TBA

Makaleigh's Spring Fastpitch Schedule

  • ALL GAMES ARE DOUBLE HEADERS
  • GAMES TIMES ARE @ 1 & 3
  • 4/5 @ Bellevue WON 13-2 & 22-5
  • 4/19 @ Margaretta
  • 4/26 HOME
  • 5/3 HOME
  • 5/10 @ Margaretta
  • 5/17 @ Perkins

Friday, January 16, 2009

12 Degrees Below Zero...

Ok, the kids haven't had school due to iceburg temperatures the last 2 days. This morning at 5 am, we called Time & Temp...and to no surprise, ITS COLD! Actually the temperature was -12. Now, that the sun is shining brightly you would think the air isn't as frigid. Wrong! Still -12 outside at 10:30 in the morning. I can't handle these cold temperatures much longer! It takes hours to get my hands & feet warm.

1 comment:

Bea said...

Gee, I guess I can't complain about our Balmy -1 yesterday morning, HUH? LOL Hope you all thaw out SOON!
Luv 2 u All!