Noah's News

What's new with Noah?
SPRING BREAK... need I say anything else!


Evan's Baseball...Travel League

  • 4/19 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 4/25 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 4/30 @ Columbus (Premier Day) 6pm
  • 5/02 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/03 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/16 @ Grove City 6pm & 8pm
  • 5/31 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/06 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 6/13 @ Grove City 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/27 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 7/11 Tournament @ RV TBA
  • 7/12 Tournament @ RV TBA

Makaleigh's Spring Fastpitch Schedule

  • ALL GAMES ARE DOUBLE HEADERS
  • GAMES TIMES ARE @ 1 & 3
  • 4/5 @ Bellevue WON 13-2 & 22-5
  • 4/19 @ Margaretta
  • 4/26 HOME
  • 5/3 HOME
  • 5/10 @ Margaretta
  • 5/17 @ Perkins

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm bringing home a boat, Honey!

I had to give strict orders to Scott about 'NO BOAT!' Just kidding! The IX Center was hosting a boat show this past Saturday in Cleveland. Scott had invited Steve & Jay to come with them. Scott had Noah convinced that he was going up there to bring home a boat. Noah was really into checking out the boats, opening all doors, cabinets, and live wells. Grabbing pamphlets for the Uncles. And enjoying walking inside $75-$100 thousand dollars boats. After spending the day, sight-seeing, they headed off to eat. And what better place than Quaker State(of course, a chicken wing was involved).

This picture is of all the pamphlets & books that Noah had pick up. And that is 4# of paper. (hehe! I just had to weight it-that's the baby scale that was used on Eric & I).


No comments: