Today is New Years Eve, and we are off to celebrate Christmas with Steve, Lisa and the kids. But first a Baker's pizza was calling our names. We met the Blizzard clan, including Art and Eugenia at Baker's for lunch then off with the wrapping paper. A nice family photo of the all the grandkids.
New Years Eve was celebrated this year with Nuk/Amy, Bowles/Arin, Ernie/Randi and Scott/I. With the exception of Arin, the women didn't drink to toast in the New Year. Both Amy and Randi expecting babies in the near future, and myself exhausted from working, (not been to bed since 10 pm last night). But the guys enjoyed the night! Drinking games like spiral of death and kings kept a beer in their hands.








2 comments:
OH! Thanks so much for sharing this picture! I would like to print a copy off to hang on my 'Hall of Fame' board and a copy for Grandma....if that's OK(?) It's a GREAT picture of Art & Eugenia with their grand-kids. It was so nice of you to have dinner for them.
I do read your blog often & enjoy it very much! It's just sometimes(most of the time) this crazy computer/dial-up system just won't let me in here very often to leave a comment!
Love You ALL!
Brenda- that would be wonderful! Let me know if you have problems saving & printing off, cuz I will be happy to send you & Gram a copy!
Post a Comment