Noah's News

What's new with Noah?
SPRING BREAK... need I say anything else!


Evan's Baseball...Travel League

  • 4/19 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 4/25 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 4/30 @ Columbus (Premier Day) 6pm
  • 5/02 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/03 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/16 @ Grove City 6pm & 8pm
  • 5/31 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/06 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 6/13 @ Grove City 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/27 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 7/11 Tournament @ RV TBA
  • 7/12 Tournament @ RV TBA

Makaleigh's Spring Fastpitch Schedule

  • ALL GAMES ARE DOUBLE HEADERS
  • GAMES TIMES ARE @ 1 & 3
  • 4/5 @ Bellevue WON 13-2 & 22-5
  • 4/19 @ Margaretta
  • 4/26 HOME
  • 5/3 HOME
  • 5/10 @ Margaretta
  • 5/17 @ Perkins

Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Day to Remember...

The day started with Game #4. A home game with a hard victory! Papa & Nana came to watch Makaleigh, and was thrilled at how she played! The girls started the season with ten girls. And two of them weren't able to play in today matchup against Crestview.
Makaleigh played every bit of the game, but a minute in the third quarter, for a breather after a fourth foul call. She ended the game with two baskets made, 0/4 in her foul shots, a black eye, floor burns and a very sore banged-up body. An opposing teammate and Makaleigh were talked to about their roughness out on the floor. Matter of fact, it was the same referee that got her last year for the same thing. After the game, both coaches stopped me to say how Makaleigh had come to play today, very impressed with the actions and player of the game!
That's Makaleigh #24 white rebounding...





Cousins...Karmyn, Kendra and Lincoln came over to play tonight. Actually we babysat them to allow Steve and Lisa to go to the NS Lake Division Christmas Party. The kids enjoyed themselves so much(okay all of us,Scott probably the most)! We ate supper, colored, watched a movie, played and made a treat. I didn't even get to hold Lincoln the first hour he was here, Scott was 'hogging' him. ha~ha Sitting here writing this has made me think about the night and Scott 'hogging' them again. Right after the kids were dropped off, Scott had asked if I was going to bed, knowing I had to work. I answered no, I want to see the kids too and I'm fixing mac-n-cheese. I just think he wanted to enjoy the kids all himself. The next day, he would laugh aloud at something the girls did or said. We really loved having the kids!



1 comment:

The BLIZZARD BUNCH: said...

The kiddos had a BLAST too! And the treats were so YUMMY. Notice I said WERE!! HEE! HEE! Thanks again so much for watching them...it couldn't have turned out better!