Noah's News

What's new with Noah?
SPRING BREAK... need I say anything else!


Evan's Baseball...Travel League

  • 4/19 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 4/25 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 4/30 @ Columbus (Premier Day) 6pm
  • 5/02 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/03 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/16 @ Grove City 6pm & 8pm
  • 5/31 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/06 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 6/13 @ Grove City 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/27 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 7/11 Tournament @ RV TBA
  • 7/12 Tournament @ RV TBA

Makaleigh's Spring Fastpitch Schedule

  • ALL GAMES ARE DOUBLE HEADERS
  • GAMES TIMES ARE @ 1 & 3
  • 4/5 @ Bellevue WON 13-2 & 22-5
  • 4/19 @ Margaretta
  • 4/26 HOME
  • 5/3 HOME
  • 5/10 @ Margaretta
  • 5/17 @ Perkins

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dear Santa...

Christmas Eve started a fabulous holiday season! I, of course, had to work. I was able to catch a few hours of sleep before heading to my parents house for Christmas. Mom's tree was decorated in red/silver instead of the traditional ornaments of Eric and I's grade school made ornaments. After a fun filled day with Nana and Papa opening presents and eating a great meal. I was exhausted, and my day or night was just beginning. We checked on the where-abouts of Santa throughout the night, and wondering when he was coming to our town. That website I had posted, was awesome! Next year, I hope to post again, for all to follow him!



Noah is writing a letter to Santa and leaving him cookies with a glass of milk with only the shining lights of the Christmas tree.


One more check on Santa before we go to bed. He is in Canada, and getting close! The excitement was sooo intense, I was afraid he wasn't going to sleep.

No comments: