Noah's News

What's new with Noah?
SPRING BREAK... need I say anything else!


Evan's Baseball...Travel League

  • 4/19 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 4/25 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 4/30 @ Columbus (Premier Day) 6pm
  • 5/02 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/03 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/16 @ Grove City 6pm & 8pm
  • 5/31 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/06 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 6/13 @ Grove City 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/27 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 7/11 Tournament @ RV TBA
  • 7/12 Tournament @ RV TBA

Makaleigh's Spring Fastpitch Schedule

  • ALL GAMES ARE DOUBLE HEADERS
  • GAMES TIMES ARE @ 1 & 3
  • 4/5 @ Bellevue WON 13-2 & 22-5
  • 4/19 @ Margaretta
  • 4/26 HOME
  • 5/3 HOME
  • 5/10 @ Margaretta
  • 5/17 @ Perkins

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Game #3

The girls lost by one stinkin' point... The team just fell apart! Didn't play together at all! No T-E-A-M, just I's, well one I. Find the outlet person, dribble down and shoot. Not look at the four other players on the team, just shoot yourself. I was soooo mad, furious, angry! As of my opinion, the game was lost by her. You can't shoot the ball thirty times, only make two baskets and expect to win the ball game. So, we lost 30-31. A rematch game is already set for later in the season, so maybe a win then.
On a better note, the auditorium's gym floor was replaced with a synthetic flooring with legal size volleyball court/down sized basketball court and wall padding. The floor turned out awesome...a real nice improvement for the school. And I think, our girls were the first to play a game on the new floor.

No comments: