Noah's News

What's new with Noah?
SPRING BREAK... need I say anything else!


Evan's Baseball...Travel League

  • 4/19 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 4/25 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 4/30 @ Columbus (Premier Day) 6pm
  • 5/02 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/03 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/16 @ Grove City 6pm & 8pm
  • 5/31 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/06 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 6/13 @ Grove City 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/27 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 7/11 Tournament @ RV TBA
  • 7/12 Tournament @ RV TBA

Makaleigh's Spring Fastpitch Schedule

  • ALL GAMES ARE DOUBLE HEADERS
  • GAMES TIMES ARE @ 1 & 3
  • 4/5 @ Bellevue WON 13-2 & 22-5
  • 4/19 @ Margaretta
  • 4/26 HOME
  • 5/3 HOME
  • 5/10 @ Margaretta
  • 5/17 @ Perkins

Saturday, August 30, 2008

O-H-I-O


This picture says it all...

Cousins Karymn, Kendra & Lincoln came over to cheer on the BUCKEYES!!! Actually the kids played with each other. Outside climbing the tree, shooting hoops, & playing army men. Lisa & I had our fingers clicking the mouse adding gadgets & trying to update this addiction of our family website. And the boys meaning Scott, Steve & Jay watched the Buckeyes smother Youngstown. We have made some really cool adjustments, so I hope that you all enjoy this website as much as I enjoy making it!!! I also changing the comment section, so if you are not a member of blogspot, you still can comment on this page. We would love to hear from you & hopefully you start a site all your own. (By the way, those of you that have dial-up, my sister-in-law has dial-up, & she still has a site with alot of computer-patience due to being slower).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Looks like the kids had a fun time spelling out the word.....
O-H-I-O..even though I heard they were promised CANDY if they would do it!!! hahahaha It's still a GREAT picture of the kids!