Noah's News

What's new with Noah?
SPRING BREAK... need I say anything else!


Evan's Baseball...Travel League

  • 4/19 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 4/25 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 4/30 @ Columbus (Premier Day) 6pm
  • 5/02 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/03 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/16 @ Grove City 6pm & 8pm
  • 5/31 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/06 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 6/13 @ Grove City 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/27 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 7/11 Tournament @ RV TBA
  • 7/12 Tournament @ RV TBA

Makaleigh's Spring Fastpitch Schedule

  • ALL GAMES ARE DOUBLE HEADERS
  • GAMES TIMES ARE @ 1 & 3
  • 4/5 @ Bellevue WON 13-2 & 22-5
  • 4/19 @ Margaretta
  • 4/26 HOME
  • 5/3 HOME
  • 5/10 @ Margaretta
  • 5/17 @ Perkins

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Junior High Excitement


Makaleigh has been nervous and anxious since she recieved her class schedule on Thursday. Noticing a scheduling problem with her classes, made her even more nervous! The next day, Makaleigh had tried to call the counselor, but with her in meetings all day there was no luck in changing her classes.
Friday, I had put a straightening kit on her hair to relax the curls. And we also cut a little swoop bang. :) She looks so different! I couldn't get the smile off of her face!
Classes on the first day were interesting. Industrial Tech is going to be cool...they will learn woodworking and mechical drawings. French, (what? yes, I said French), and of course the regular requirements English, Algebra, SS and Science are part of her studies. Crazy,huh!?! She is growing up right in front of my eyes, and I am not to sure I like this so well!

1 comment:

The BLIZZARD BUNCH: said...

Like the new hair Makaleigh!! You look TOO grown up. Glad you had a good first day back to the grind. Love ya!