Noah's News

What's new with Noah?
SPRING BREAK... need I say anything else!


Evan's Baseball...Travel League

  • 4/19 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 4/25 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 4/30 @ Columbus (Premier Day) 6pm
  • 5/02 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/03 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/16 @ Grove City 6pm & 8pm
  • 5/31 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/06 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 6/13 @ Grove City 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/27 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 7/11 Tournament @ RV TBA
  • 7/12 Tournament @ RV TBA

Makaleigh's Spring Fastpitch Schedule

  • ALL GAMES ARE DOUBLE HEADERS
  • GAMES TIMES ARE @ 1 & 3
  • 4/5 @ Bellevue WON 13-2 & 22-5
  • 4/19 @ Margaretta
  • 4/26 HOME
  • 5/3 HOME
  • 5/10 @ Margaretta
  • 5/17 @ Perkins

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Evan just turned 10!

Birthday Glitter Graphics


Evan had an awesome day! He passed out M&M cookies out to his class for his birthday treat. He had an official scrimmage in football with Pleasant, and won. He had 4 tackles and ran the football for over ten yards twice. And sacked the quarterback, too! When he ran the ball, it took almost the whole team to take him down. It was an awesome run!!!!
There was two games played. One being the fourth grade, and if you play good through the week you are asked individually to dress the JV game which is fifth grade. So, tonight he played with his orginal team and then stepped up with the jayvees. But on game day that I have already posted are only 4th grade games, the JV & Varsity play on Sunday. As you can tell by my excitment, I am ready for football... GO EVAN!!!
Evan's birthday cake this year was alittle different. I wanted to changed it up abit. So, I make a giant chocolate cookie and with icing turned it into a baseball. He was so excited when I showed him!

No comments: