Monroeville Eagles vs. Bellevue Red
13-2
PRICELESS...
Makaleigh was up to bat 3 times with 2 singles and a walk.
1 RBI and 2 scored runs.
Monroeville Eagles vs. Bellevue Gray
22-5
WOO HOO!
Makaleigh pitched a great game...her change up is soooo cool. Even though the batter got a hold of it for a double. She had 7 KO's, 4 walks, & 3 hits. She has grown so much from last year as far as speed, accuracy, leadership and confidence. I'm very proud of her...and you will too, when you see her in action.
Makaleigh was at bat 5 times, with a TRIPLE, 2 singles, and a walk.
7 RBI's and 1 scored run.
Let me just say COLD... The weather started out at 41 degrees with alittle wind. We ended the first game huddling in a bunch~Freezing at 35 degrees! One parent brought a jug of hot chocolate, and cold cut sandwiches for the girls inbetween games. What was I think...double header...duh! But I did have on a winter wool coat & gloves. And all the girls did have on long sleeved Under Armor shirts with pants. I must say, the girls did look sharpin uniforms as a team! The Bellevue team, some had shorts, some had pants and all had just t-shirts on. I think most parents came in hoodies...BRRRRR! Poor Scott and Noah left after the first game, it was too cold for them. We are not trying to get them sick, and must say we have been lucky this sick season.
We have an off week due to Easter, then Makaleigh @ 1 & 3 and Evan @ 2 & 4 on the 19th. Any thoughts on how to split myself into two for being in two places at once????








No comments:
Post a Comment