Noah's News

What's new with Noah?
SPRING BREAK... need I say anything else!


Evan's Baseball...Travel League

  • 4/19 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 4/25 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 4/30 @ Columbus (Premier Day) 6pm
  • 5/02 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/03 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/16 @ Grove City 6pm & 8pm
  • 5/31 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/06 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 6/13 @ Grove City 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/27 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 7/11 Tournament @ RV TBA
  • 7/12 Tournament @ RV TBA

Makaleigh's Spring Fastpitch Schedule

  • ALL GAMES ARE DOUBLE HEADERS
  • GAMES TIMES ARE @ 1 & 3
  • 4/5 @ Bellevue WON 13-2 & 22-5
  • 4/19 @ Margaretta
  • 4/26 HOME
  • 5/3 HOME
  • 5/10 @ Margaretta
  • 5/17 @ Perkins

Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Gram

Grandma Halsey celebrated her 84th birthday at the beginning of March, this year! A group of ladies met in Toledo's Cracker Barrel for lunch. Toledo was centrally located for us to meet. Sandy(mom's cousin) was coming from Indiana, Sandy's daughters live in Toledo, Mom was picking up Grandma & Aunt Pam, and Makaleigh & I were coming as well. So in all, everyone drove about an hour to visit & eat a birthday celebration with Grandma. Mandy had to work, but we missed her!




Deb, which is my mom...the only daughter of four kids. Makaleigh, my only daughter of three children and the oldest grand-daughter of four girls and eight boys. But, Grandma on the other hand, had two sisters and two brothers. What a great picture! I love you all...



A Four Generation...how awesome!
Grandma Halsey(84) with daughter Deborah(54),and Grand-Daughter Stacy(soon 35), and Great-Grand-Daughter Makaleigh(14). Sorry about the ages! But easier for me to remember now, than in a few years and trying to decide what our ages were.



I think Gram enjoyed her day... I know Makaleigh & I did! And it was wonderful meeting second-cousins, Becky & Wendy too!

No comments: