Noah's News

What's new with Noah?
SPRING BREAK... need I say anything else!


Evan's Baseball...Travel League

  • 4/19 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 4/25 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 4/30 @ Columbus (Premier Day) 6pm
  • 5/02 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/03 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/16 @ Grove City 6pm & 8pm
  • 5/31 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/06 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 6/13 @ Grove City 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/27 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 7/11 Tournament @ RV TBA
  • 7/12 Tournament @ RV TBA

Makaleigh's Spring Fastpitch Schedule

  • ALL GAMES ARE DOUBLE HEADERS
  • GAMES TIMES ARE @ 1 & 3
  • 4/5 @ Bellevue WON 13-2 & 22-5
  • 4/19 @ Margaretta
  • 4/26 HOME
  • 5/3 HOME
  • 5/10 @ Margaretta
  • 5/17 @ Perkins

Monday, October 20, 2008

Smile... Noah


Noah has just lost another tooth! As you can see it was his top right front. And actually both top front teeth were loose, and has been for awhile now! But the gums are growing big spaces between his teeth for his new adult teeth. It's kinda cute, but that was before losing this tooth! Now, the poor kid looks crazy!

2 comments:

The BLIZZARD BUNCH: said...

No caramel apples for you this fall, Noah!! HEE! HEE! Your still a cutie, even with no teeth!

The BLIZZARD BUNCH: said...

OOPS! I mean YOU'RE still a cutie...I had to fix that. I know I'm crazy.