Noah's News

What's new with Noah?
SPRING BREAK... need I say anything else!


Evan's Baseball...Travel League

  • 4/19 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 4/25 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 4/30 @ Columbus (Premier Day) 6pm
  • 5/02 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/03 @ Columbus (Championship Challenge Tourney)
  • 5/16 @ Grove City 6pm & 8pm
  • 5/31 @ RV 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/06 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 6/13 @ Grove City 2pm & 4pm
  • 6/27 @ RV 12pm & 2pm
  • 7/11 Tournament @ RV TBA
  • 7/12 Tournament @ RV TBA

Makaleigh's Spring Fastpitch Schedule

  • ALL GAMES ARE DOUBLE HEADERS
  • GAMES TIMES ARE @ 1 & 3
  • 4/5 @ Bellevue WON 13-2 & 22-5
  • 4/19 @ Margaretta
  • 4/26 HOME
  • 5/3 HOME
  • 5/10 @ Margaretta
  • 5/17 @ Perkins

Monday, October 27, 2008

New-Do...


In the morning, before school, Makaleigh got out the curling iron. I was very surprised! She wanted a new look... So what do you think? My baby girl is growing up before my eyes! Next thing, driving...but for now I will deal with curling the hair. She looked awesome! And by the way, she got lots of comments at school. I love it, Makaleigh!!!

3 comments:

Bea said...

Well, I REALLY do like the new do! Yep she is growing up on you, Stacy! She is becoming a woman.... all to soon for you I am sure!

Anonymous said...

All I got 2 say is WOW. U look beautiful! ----Cheryl

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWW What a hottie! You better lock her up! LOL

luv ya guys!