A celebration to all the couples out there...I love you honey! We spent our sweetest day apart. :( My day started at 8:30a, getting dress for my debut as a photographer, dropping off Evan for his game, and Makaleigh to a scrapbook party. I got the camera gear ready, dress, and out the door. Makaleigh's off...Evan's off...Makaleigh is picked back up & at home...now I'm off to the church! It is now, noon, and I have already be non-stop since my feet hit the floor this morning. The pictures I am taking are for a wedding, my first wedding! All is going well, and the Maid of Honour gets my attention to say 'I don't have the ring, it's in the Bride's purse.' So, I'm now hunting in a room full of purses, 11-12 to be exact. I find the ring, hand it off to step-dad, he discreetly hands it to the end of the line of six bridesmaids. You could see each of the girls hands go behind their backs to hand it off to next in line, and none to soon. Maid of Honour is slipping her ring off her finger, as the Major is asking for 'the ring.' A relieved nudge from a bridemaid with the groom's ring hits the Maid of Honour, just in time! It was funny! The next day, we find out that everyone seen it! Grabbing the ring, right hand, back, left hand... next right hand, back, left hand... next right hand, back, left hand... etc... MoH right hand, juggling 2 sets of flowers, to bride's hand in a matter of seconds! Funniest Home Videos, this video is a winner!
On a serious note, I am going to start another website for my photography. So, please stay tuned and watch for the new addition! I will be adding it to 'Websites...We All Love'
Catch-up Time AGAIN!!!
15 years ago








2 comments:
WOW! Girl, sounds like there is NEVER a down time at your house! haha. It is always fun to check in on your & Lisa's sites, ALWAYS something new going on. GOOD luck on your PHOTOGRAPHY...will be waiting and watching for the new site!
P.S. Great Picture of you & Scott!
OMG! I am the MOH that your talking about there! And where are the pics??? HELLO! I really want to see them like yesterday!
You do know that normally in weddings the ring boy has them and hands them off! Little did I know they changed there mind and he didn't have them! OMG! I was freaking out! LOL
Post a Comment